3 small fennel heads
10oz Pastures of Eden feta cheese
3-4 green onions 1 bunch of fresh RAHSAD leaves
1 1/5 cups of roasted pistachios
4 tablespoon of olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon Sea salt Freshly ground white pepper
1. Clean the fennel heads, slice them into thin pieces and place in a bowl of iced water for half an hour.
2. Separate the RAHSAD leaves from the stems.
3. Cut the feta cheese block into small cubes and mix with the olive oil and a pinch of ground white pepper.
4. Drain the fennel slices and season with a pinch of sea salt and the lemon juice.
5. Set the fennel slices aside for 5 minutes.
6. Mix the fennel and feta cheese together with the RAHSAD leaves.
7. Sprinkle the roasted pistachios on top and serve.