3 medium sized radishes (peeled)
4 fresh eggs
10oz Pastures of Eden feta cheese
1 cup of parsley
1 teaspoon of Sumac
1 medium sized red onion (chopped)
1/3 cup of olive oil freshly squeezed lemon juice
Finely ground black pepper
1. Chop the peeled radishes into small cubes.
2. Boil the eggs in a pan of water until hard.
3. Peel the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. Discard the whites (or use them to make something else). Keep the yolks.
4. Mix the cubed radish with the chopped red onion, lemon juice and Sumac.
5. Season with olive oil and a generous pinch of ground black pepper.
6. Cut the feta cheese into small cubes and mix with the combined radish and onion.
7. Grate the egg yolks on top of the salad.
8. Add the parsley, mix and serve.