10oz Pastures of Eden feta cheese
3 tablespoons of butter 2 tablespoons of fresh basil (chopped)
1 tablespoon of coriander seeds (roasted and crushed)
4-6 Swiss chard leaves 2 ripe tomatoes
1/3 cup of olive oil Sea salt Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Boil a pan of water.
3. Crumble the feta cheese into a bowl and mix with the butter. (You can use a food processor if you prefer).
4. Add the basil and coriander seeds and stir.
5. Soak the Swiss chard leaves in boiling salted water for a few seconds, then plunge the leaves into a bowl of icy water to stop the steaming process.
6. Spread the leaves out on a clean surface.
7. Spoon the feta cheese filling into the centre of each leaf, close like an envelope and place in a clay baking dish.
8. Drizzle the olive oil over each leaf and season with salt and pepper.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
10. Serve immediately accompanied by a ripe tomato.